Transcription factors are proteins that bind to specific DNA sequences and regulate the transcription of mRNA from DNA by activating or inhibiting RNA polymerase. Transcription factors contain more than one DNA-binding domain, allowing them to bind to specific DNA sequences near the genes that they regulate. We offer a wide selection of specific primary antibodies for studying transcription factors that have been validated for multiple applications, such as western blotting, immunfluorescence, ELISA, and immunohistochemistry.
Key targets include
Cell analysis resources
- Cell Imaging Reagent Guide & Protocol App
- Fluorescence and Flow Cytometry Tutorials
- Antibodies for Flow Cytometry
- Antibodies for Western Blotting
- The Molecular Probes Handbook
- Cell Analysis Protocols
- The Cell Culture Basics Handbook
- Cell Analysis Technical Resources
- Labeling Chemistry Selection Tool
- Newsletters & Journals
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.