CRISPR-Based Genome Editing Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- How does the Invitrogen™ GeneArt™ CRISPR-Cas system work?
- What is the difference between NHEJ- and HDR-mediated repair?
- How precise is the cleavage event?
- What transfection methods do you recommend when working with your CRISPR products?
- How does the Invitrogen™ GeneArt™ Genomic Cleavage Detection Kit work?
- I’m worried about the nonspecific activity of Cas9. Are there best practices to avoid off-target effects?
- There is no PAM NGG Sequence close to my locus of interest. What can I do?
- How can I increase my efficiency?
- I need help troubleshooting my PCR reaction when using your GeneArt Genomic Cleavage Detection Kit. What should I do?
- I need help troubleshooting my cleavage reaction when using your GeneArt Genomic Cleavage Detection Kit. What should I do?
Guides and Tools
- Design tool: Optimal CRISPR design at the touch of a finger - Quickly search and design optimal CRISPR gRNAs with minimal off-target effects on your desktop
- Overview: Invitrogen™ GeneArt™ CRISPR Products and Services
- Overview: CRISPR-Cas-Based Genome Editing
- Overview: Invitrogen™ GeneArt™ CRISPR Nuclease mRNA
- Overview: Invitrogen™ GeneArt™ CRISPR Nuclease Vectors
- Learning Center: Genome Editing
- Genome Editing Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Citations: Genome Editing Publications
- Guide: Genome Modulation & Editing eBook
- Selection Guide: Genome Modulation and Editing Selection
- Webinar Library: Cell Engineering & Genome Editing Recorded Webinars
- Webinar Series: The Basics of Genome Editing- Genome Editing Made Easy
- Webinar: An Introduction to RNA-Guided Genome Editing with CRISPR
- Webinar: CRISPR-Cas9 for Large-Scale Engineering
- Browse our site for: Training, Events, and Webinars
GeneArt™ CRISPRs are efficient technologies for precise genome modifications in mammalian cells. Talk with our service expert for free consultation in designing the right cell line for your research.
Customize products for your CRIPSR experiments including individual CRIPSR clones in lentiviral format and lentiviral arrays and pools
Gene synthesis outperforms traditional cloning by providing fast turnaround times and guaranteed sequence accuracy. Construct design and optimization services are also available in order to fine tune the expression of your gene(s) of interest.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.