Thermo Scientific Pierce Clear 96-Well Microplates are made of specially formulated polystyrene and treated to produce high-capacity antibody-binding characteristics. These microplates have a corner notch for use in standard plate readers.
Features of Clear 96-Well Microplates:
• Clear plates for colorimetric ELISA and other assays
• Specially formulated optically clear polystyrene and treated to provide protein coating capacity
• High antibody-binding surface improves the overall performance in immunoassay applications
• Plates are certified for performance, having consistently low coefficients of variation among wellsPlate Properties:
• Antibody binding capacity: High, 400ng IgG/cm2
= 100 µL volume)
• Binding interaction: hydrophobic-ionic
• Well-to-well coefficient of variation: CV ≤3%
• Well shape (bottom): Flat
• Maximum well volume: 360 µLRelated ProductsPierce™ 96-Well Polystyrene Plates, White Opaque
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.