Lower Hydrophobic Retention
- Recommended for moderately hydrophobic analytes or for when a less hydrophobic phase provides optimum retention
Excellent Peak Shapes for Enhanced Resolution and Sensitivity
- 2.6μm core-enhanced technology particles enable operation at high flow rates without generating excessive backpressures.
- Solid core 2.6μm particles and narrow particle size distribution reduce band broadening and improve separation efficiencies.
- High surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing.
Excellent Reproducibility and Robustness
- Solid core 2.6μm particles for less backpressure compared to UHPLC sub-2μm particles
- Compatible with conventional HPLC instrumentation and UHPLC platforms
- Advanced bonding technology
- Automated packing process
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.