Thermo Scientific PageRuler Prestained NIR Protein Ladder is a mixture of 10 proteins (11 to 250 kDa) that are blue-stained and fluor-labeled for near-IR fluorescent visualization and protein sizing following electrophoresis. The protein ladder is supplied in a ready-to-use format for direct loading onto gels; no need to heat, reduce, or add sample buffer prior to use.Compare and view all other protein standards and ladders ›Product features
• Fluorescent—detect using 670 nm red laser or 700 nm channels with fluorescence imagers
• Reference band—55 kDa band has greater intensity for easy orientationApplications
• Monitoring protein migration during SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis
• Monitoring protein transfer onto membranes after western blotting
• Sizing of proteins on NIR fluorescent SDS-polyacrylamide gels and western blots
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.