This Thermo Scientific™ formulation of Brij™ 35 is a stabilized 10% (w/v) solution of Brij-35 detergent for use in various protein methods. Brij™ 35 is a nonionic polyoxyethylene surfactant that is most frequently used as a component of cell lysis buffers or a surfactant in various HPLC applications.
Properties of Brij 35 Detergent:
• Molecular Weight: 1225g
• Detergent Class: Nonionic
• Aggregation Number: 40
• Micelle Molecular Weight: 49,000g
• Critical Micelle Concentration (CMC): 0.09 mM (0.011%, w/v)
• Cloud Point: >100°C
• Dialyzable: No
Features of this Thermo Scientific detergent solution:
• Brij 35
—a nonionic detergent for use in various protein methods
—10% detergent solution in ultrapure water
—solutions are simple to dispense and dilute for use
Specifications of this Thermo Scientific Brij 35, 10% Solution:
• Visual: Clear, colorless viscous liquid, free of foreign material.
• Concentration: Concentration: 27.0 to 30.0%Related ProductsBrij™-35 Surfact-Amps™ (10% w/v) Solution
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.