Thermo Scientific Pierce Disposable Plastic Columns are empty columns with matching frits and caps for use in a variety of resin-based affinity or desalting techniques.
These bulk packages of empty columns are economical and convenient devices for packing affinity purification supports and desalting resins for gravity-flow procedures. Three columns sizes are offered, suitable for procedures requiring 0.5 to 10 mL resin-bed volumes. The plastic columns are supplied with matching pairs of polyethylene discs and polypropylene caps (top and bottom). The columns are economically-priced for single use and sufficiently durable to prepare and store columns for multiple uses.
Features of these disposable plastic columns:
• For benchtop gravity-flow affinity purification and size exclusion chromatography
• Supplied complete with porous polyethylene discs, stoppers and end caps
• Columns can be pre-packed and stored until needed
• Compatible with most types of aqueous buffer eluents commonly used in chromatography
• Plastic funnels can be attached to expand the buffer reservoir for increased flow ratesApplications:
• Affinity purification/Affinity chromatography
• Size-exclusion chromatographyRelated ProductsPierce™ Disposable Column Trial PackPierce™ Disposable Columns, 2 mLPierce™ Disposable Columns, 10 mLColumn Funnels for Pierce™ Disposable Columns
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.