The MicroSEQ™ Full Gene 16S rDNA PCR Kit is the PCR component of the MicroSEQ™ 16S rDNA Full Gene Identification Kit, which provides an easy-to-use DNA sequence-based method to identify most bacteria. Use the PCR kit to amplify the bacterial 16S rRNA gene, for subsequent sequencing using the MicroSEQ™ Full Gene 16S rDNA Sequencing Kit. This PCR kit does not include a protocol or a Quick Reference Card.
• Sequence-based measurement ensures you get reproducible results in under 24 hours.
• Growth requirement-independent measurement enables you to identify bacteria using objective criteria.
• Universal domain-level primers eliminate up-front optimization.
• MicroSEQ™ ID Analysis Software ensures accurate species identification.
• Customizable libraries give you the flexibility to create new libraries and search validated libraries that contain the most frequently encountered organisms.
• Requires minimal training-similar work flow as the MicroSEQ™ D2 LSU fungal kit and the MicroSeq 500 16S rDNA kit.
The MicroSEQ™ ID System: A Complete, Integrated Solution
Streamlining every step in microbial identification, Applied Biosystems™ MicroSEQ™ System combines the advantages of MicroSEQ™ ID Software with easy PrepMan Ultra sample preparation reagents and protocols, MicroSEQ™ bacterial and fungal application kits, and industry-leading thermal cyclers and sequencing systems. To ensure optimal performance and system-wide integration, we develop and test all components of the system together.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostics procedures.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.