|Catalog Number||Unit Size||Price (USD)||Availability||Quantity|
|A35422||Instrument + 3 yr ABRC warranty|
The SimpliAmp Thermal Cycler is a small, easy-to-use, and accurate thermal cycler that suits any lab's needs for everyday PCR. It is crafted with the reliable engineering and performance you’ve come to expect from Applied Biosystem instruments. It is elegantly designed to deliver quiet cycling and features an innovative, safe heated lid and a large LCD color touchscreen.
Features of the SimpliAmp Thermal Cycler include:
• Optimize PCR temperature with precision—VeriFlex blocks provide three independent temperature zones for precise temperature control
• 8-inch color touchscreen helps save time—the large, responsive, and easy-to-read interface simplifies instrument operation
• WiFi-enabled for remote monitoring—conveniently monitor with PCR Essentials mobile app
• Simple lid design protects samples—the innovative heated lid is designed to protect samples by automatically opening before cycling if not properly closed
• Ready-to-use USB drive for easy data backup—on-screen prompts simplify USB back-up
• Thermal simulation modes—available library of simulation modes allows experiments with the same ramp rates as previous or different instruments
Applied Biosystems PCR plastics
Applied Biosystems PCR plastics have been designed and validated to work with our thermal cyclers for more than 25 years. Options for every format and throughput need are available to ensure consistent, precise results for any experiment. To find the best match please visit our Plastics Selection Guide.