Meet your pathogen and authenticity testing needs with the Applied Biosystems 7500 Fast Food Safety Real-Time PCR System. This is an integrated and versatile real-time PCR system that combines thermal cycling, fluorescence detection, and application-specific software to measure the cycle-by-cycle accumulation of PCR products in a single-tube homogeneous reaction.
The 7500 Fast Food Safety Real-Time PCR System is compatible with all Thermo Fisher Scientific food safety PCR assays. These assays offer detection of the major pathogens and other important targets in food samples.
Expand your in-house PCR capability beyond day-to-day pathogen testing with the 7500 Fast Real-Time PCR System—a versatile, 96-well platform that provides flexibility to tackle your most challenging test requirements.
• Flexible—five-color detection system allows a variety of applications including gene expression analysis, SNP genotyping, and plus/minus assays that utilize internal positive controls
• Efficient—facilitates processing of multiple assays in the same run
• Convenient 96-well format—minimizes the effort required to perform sample setup and allows the use of tube strips
• Simple intuitive software—enables rapid, straightforward PCR set-up, automatic data interpretation, and traceability of results
• Small instrument footprint—fits easily into laboratory environments where bench space is at a premium
• Instrument service and support—instruments are fully supported by our own service engineers and dedicated, knowledgeable technical team
The 7500 Fast Real-time PCR System is compatible with our SureTect Real-Time PCR Food Pathogen Assays; MicroSEQ, RapidFinder, and TaqMan assays; and RapidFinder Salmonella species, Typhimurium, and Enteritidis Multiplex Assay.
The 7500 Fast Real-Time PCR System delivers high-speed cycling capabilities with a new fast-ramping Peltier-based thermal cycling block. The instrument, Optical Fast 96-well reaction plates, and hot-start DNA polymerase containing master mix comprise the complete Fast system. With this system, quantitative real-time PCR runs can be completed in about 50 minutes with comparable performance to standard run times for supported applications.
The advanced optical configuration supports a broader range of fluorophores, including FAM/SYBR Green I, VIC/JOE, NED/TAMRA/Cy3, ROX/Texas Red, and Cy5 dyes; variable excitation capability allows greater sensitivity for longer wavelength (red) dyes.
For Testing of Food and Environmental Samples Only.