The Thermo Scientific Accelerome TMTpro 16plex MS Sample Preparation Kit, 10–30 µg, provides a complete solution for efficient and robust proteomics mass spectrometry (MS) sample preparation, including TMT peptide labeling, for use with the AccelerOme Automated Sample Prep System.
Features of the TMTpro 16plex MS Sample Preparation Kit, 10–30 µg, include:
• Optimized—EasyPep kit chemistry combined with TMT11plex labeling reagents specifically designed for use with the AccelerOme Automated Sample Prep System
• Convenient—complete set of ready-to-use proteomic sample prep, clean-up, and TMT-labeling reagents for easy loading onto the instrument
• Robust—reagents combined with AccelerOme ecosystem provide reproducible, high-quality TMT-labeled peptides with greater than 95% labeling efficiency
• Flexible—sample prep and TMT-labeling reagents verified on system using cells, plasma, proteins, and tissue samples for 10–30 µg of sample input
• Multiplex—enables concurrent MS analysis of up to 16 samples
The AccelerOme TMTpro 16plex MS Sample Preparation Kit integrates pre-formulated buffers, MS-grade trypsin/Lys-C enzyme mix, and peptide clean-up cartridges with TMTpro 16plex label reagents for reproducible sample preparation of TMT-labeled peptides. The TMTpro 16plex label reagents have been optimized for use with 10–30 µg samples to achieve greater than 95% labeling efficiency. These single-use components are conveniently provided in labeled trays for direct placement on the AccelerOme system. Additionally, a peptide retention time calibration standard is also included with the kit (shipped separately) that can be spiked into the sample before LC-MS analysis to assess system performance. This kit provides a complete reagent solution for automated sample preparation of TMTpro 16plex labeled samples to produce high quality, MS-ready peptides.
The AccelerOme reagent portfolio is an integral part of the AccelerOme Automated system solution to provide robust proteomic mass spec sample preparation. The instrument hardware is built on a proven liquid handling format for reproducible sample processing and optimized on-line μSPE sample clean-up for excellent peptide recovery. TMT label reconstitution and sample labeling and pooling have been incorporated before sample clean-up. Peptide quantitation post-clean-up is achieved through accurate UV spectrophotometric analysis to determine peptide concentrations prior to LC-MS analysis. The complete system (kits + reagents + software) was designed to provide high quality peptides while improving productivity with an easy-to-use automated system. When combined with the industry-leading, high-resolution Orbitrap instruments and software, TMTpro 16plex reagents provide integrated total solutions for quantitative protein expression analysis.
These products are subject to a limited use label license.