High-Content Instrument Accessories
Equip ArrayScan high-content systems to optimize imaging capabilities
Add objective lenses, Slideport slide inserts, and optical performance monitoring kits to the Thermo Scientific ArrayScan high-content instruments to enhance their functionality and capabilities.
ArrayScan and CellInsight Objective Lenses
Add a wide range of magnifications using objective lenses for high content instruments.
Expand the functionality of your Thermo Scientific high-content instrument
Add a wide range of magnifications using Carl Zeiss™ and Olympus™ Objective Lenses for Thermo Scientific ArrayScan HCA Readers and the Thermo Scientific CellInsight NXT High Content Screening (HCS) Platform.
Objective lenses for ArrayScan and CellInsight platforms
|Magnification||Objective type||Compatible instrument||Cat. No.|
|Zeiss 63x (0.75NA)||LD Plan-Neofluar||ArrayScan HCA Readers||N010251|
|Zeiss 2.5x (0.075NA)||Plan-Neofluar||ArrayScan HCA Readers||N010250|
|Zeiss 40x (0.75NA)||Plan-Neofluar||ArrayScan HCA Readers||N010099|
|Zeiss 20x (0.8NA)||Plan-Apochromat||ArrayScan HCA Readers||N010098|
|Zeiss 40x (0.5NA)||LD A-Plan||ArrayScan HCA Readers||N010097|
|Olympus 1.25x (0.04NA)||PlanApo N||ArrayScan HCA Readers
(not to be used with confocal)
|Olympus 2x (0.08NA)||PlanApo||CellInsight HCS Platforms||NX1002X|
|Olympus 4x (0.16NA)||U Plan S-Apo||CellInsight HCS Platforms||NX1004X|
ArrayScan OptiTracker II Optical Performance Monitoring Kit
Monitor and report on changes in the uniformity of fluorescence across an image field on Thermo Scientific High Content Instruments.
The need for monitoring and documenting the consistency of optical system performance relating to field illumination evenness has grown with the demand for production level image-based cell analysis tools. The Thermo Scientific OptiTracker II Optical Performance Monitoring Kit solution is a homogenous fluorescent reagent standard that monitors illumination evenness when used in conjunction with the automated illumination correction wizard on Thermo Scientific High Content Instruments.
The reporting feature of the illumination correction function on the ArrayScan describes the uniformity of fluorescence across the image field in terms of the average pixel intensity. The OptiTracker Performance Monitoring Kit is a stable cocktail of fluorescent dyes that are active across the entire spectral defection range. Therefore, the performance of the entire optical train from light source to emission filter may be monitored according to a scheduled routine.
- Ready-to-use, stable, homogenous fluorescent cocktail for illumination uniformity measurements
- Reference plate can be stored and is stable for several months
- Fluorescent in all optical channels for complete, on-demand optical train monitoring
- Systems diagnostics wizard identifies potential data problems
- Provides automated flat field correction that can be enabled by the user as needed
Illumination correction image acquisition report
- Reporting feature describes the uniformity of fluorescence across the image field in terms of the % COV of the average pixel intensity
- Performance of the filters is defined by the combination of exposure time and % Image Saturation
- Performance of all combinations of objectives and filters are reported and are depicted above as Scan Numbers 1–4
- Performance of the optical system is Passed or Failed with instructions on resolving problems that may exist
- Optical protocol with plate recommendations
- OptiTracker II Reagent Solution
- Plate Seals
- Plate Labels
Thermo Scientific OptiTracker II Optical Performance Monitoring Kit
|1 kit||K1000992||Request a quote|
Image slides on your Thermo Scientific High Content Instrument using Thermo Scientific Slideport Slide Inserts.
Slideport Slide Inserts have been tested in imaging a wide range of sample types including fixed and live cells, tissue sections, tissue microarrays, and beads. Slideport Slide Inserts allow you to image slides as if you were imaging a standard microplate—any microscope or plate reader that accepts standard microplates will also accept Slideport Slide Inserts. You can easily stack slides and automate imaging, and Slideport Slide Inserts can even be used at a variety of temperatures.
- Two skirt heights are available to accommodate a variety of readers and objectives
- Any microscope or plate reader that accepts standard microplates will also accept Slideport Slide Inserts
- Image a wide range of sample types including fixed and live cells, tissue sections, tissue microarrays, and beads
- Automate imaging of your slides by utilizing the Slideport Slide Inserts automation compatibility
- Easily stack slides for automated imaging with or without lids
- Slideport Slide Inserts can be utilized at a variety of temperatures from 4–37°C, allowing for flexibility of storage and imaging conditions
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.