Within the petrochemical industry, analytical experiments take place throughout the entire production process generating vast amounts of data. The industry is running 24/7 and it is a challenge to collect and connect all the data. Production margins are closely watched, with a constant ask to reduce costs while increasing the output, adding pressure on the laboratory to deliver results quickly.
When productivity and cost efficiency are key to successful lab operation, you can benefit from a single, centralized software system. Thermo Scientific Chromeleon 7.3.1 Chromatography Data System (CDS) offers features specifically designed to deliver complete system stability, ease-of-use, instrument selection flexibility, and a set of productivity-enhancing tools that are developed to support the needs of laboratories in the chemical and petrochemical industry.
Connect your laboratory
- Flexibility to work with the chromatographic instrumentation of your choice
- Industry leading multi-vendor control – 540+ chromatography instrument modules including mass spectrometry (MS) and over 30 gas chromatography (GC) systems
- Control of Agilent™ Technologies’ latest generation of GC instrumentation, including the Agilent Intuvo™, 9000, 8860, and 8890 GC instruments
- Enhanced integration to Laboratory Management Systems (LIMS), such as Thermo Scientific SampleManager LIMS, SDMS, and LES, to manage the complete laboratory workflow
Improve productivity in petrochemical
- Instrument overview – offering real-time status for all analyst-chosen instruments allowing instrument-centric workflows
- Setup and initiate injections in just two mouse clicks with eWorkflow procedures ensuring error-free execution of analyses
- Access instrument setup, data acquisition, and data review from a single screen
- Enable rapid decision making with built-in customizable reporting options ensuring correct calculations and automatic printing/email options
- Automated System Suitability Checks and Intelligent Run Control enabling more "right-first-time" analyses with automated in-run actions to pass/fail decisions
Security and business continuity built-in
- Industry-leading Network Failure Protection (NFP) functionality to deliver 24/7 uptime
- Unique XVault technology ensures continuous operation and data security
- Centralized management and administration lowers overheads
- Seamless scalability from single workstation to global enterprise deployment
Visit the following product pages to learn more about the chromatography instruments in our portfolio.
On-demand webinar: Discover CDS solutions for petrochemical workflows
- Learn how to leverage a CDS to streamline operations for all users regardless of experience
- Discover the latest features in Chromeleon CDS to leverage as a petrochemical software solution for chromatography and mass spectrometry instruments
- Discover a new software solution tailored to the petrochemical industry, focused on instrument-centric workflow support
Instrument-centric workflows in the oil and gas industry
In chemical or petrochemical industries there is a more sample and instrument-centric approach to analysis. See how Chromeleon CDS provides a comprehensive set of tools that streamline and simplify operation.
What to look for in lab software for the oil and gas industry
Oil and gas companies are focusing on productivity and profitability. Selecting the best laboratory software solution is an involved and time-consuming process, but when done right, the benefits will be significant.
Announcing Chromeleon 7.3.1 CDS–Driving Ease of Use
Learn how to drive efficiency while ensuring compliance, eliminate errors and streamline data analysis workflows using the latest version 7.3.1 CDS.
Chromeleon CDS–The petrochemical CDS solution
Learn how a centralized Chromeleon Software solution can help overcome the challenge of collecting and connecting data generated by various systems.
Time-saving innovations in GC-MS and chemical process applications
Hear from Joe Wusnack, Senior Development Chemist, Cornerstone Chemical, on how to acquire, store, report, and share chromatographic and MS data within and across multiple sites, allowing for more efficient troubleshooting.
* Required field