A networked, or enterprise chromatography data system (CDS) is vital for compliant, efficient, and reliable operation of any modern chromatography laboratory. It will manage all the analytical processes from instrument control, to raw data storage and processing, right through to generating the final results. Delivering these capabilities across a network brings a unique set of challenges. Thermo Scientific Chromeleon Chromatography Data System has been designed and optimized to overcome these challenges.
Built for on-premise, virtual or cloud installations, you can install it in any existing infrastructure without making radical changes, reducing investment in new hardware and allowing you to connect multiple sites and locations to a central data center with the same performance as a fully local operation while maintaining an identical user experience and delivering proven productivity gains.
Enterprise CDS features
- Control all your chromatography and MS instruments with the same software offering a unique unification of workflows
- Enterprise-level support contract
- Deployment on premise or in the cloud
- Built to seamlessly scale with your business from workstation to global multi-site deployment
- Compliance, security, and data integrity tools as standard
- 24/7 uptime, even during a network outage, with unique network failure protection and built-in failover and load balancing
- Fully integrated with Sample Manager LIMS, providing a seamless CDS link streamlining lab processes and eliminating manual steps
- A Chromeleon Software Developers Kit (SDK) for connection to any other LIMS or business software
Enabling remote operations
When being in the lab every day is impractical, there may still be a need to access systems and data remotely. Chromeleon CDS provides the capabilities to enable remote working from the office, home, or any location.
Connect to the Cloud
Deployment of key Chromeleon Software elements in the cloud provides a reliable, scalable, and flexible solution with a lower cost of deployment, ownership, and operation with the capabilities to access and share data.
Chromeleon CDS Enterprise Software Services
Achieve maximum value from your Thermo Scientific™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System by utilizing our global Enterprise Software Services team to support you with a solution that is optimized for your organization.
Ensure business continuity with Chromeleon CDS
Chromeleon software is built for IT, delivering a solution that minimizes and protects against system outages and malicious attacks, ensuring uninterrupted access to data and instruments.
The No-Compromise Chromeleon CDS solution
Chromeleon software bridges the needs of IT and the lab, offering better spend efficiency and easier, complete compliance plus increased productivity.
New! Chromeleon CDS - What's New in Version 7.3.1
Chromeleon 7.3.1 CDS implements a number of new features ensuring you can work smarter and not harder! Discover the latest release, bringing new capabilities.
* Required field