For laboratories currently operating with up to ten Chromeleon CDS workstations, Workstation Connect allows you to unlock the power of your existing software by simply connecting them together with a central Chromeleon Domain Controller. When connected, Chromeleon CDS extends beyond the workstation, delivering additional capabilities to your laboratory with the additional benefit of enterprise-level support.
Allow your laboratory to profit from a more efficient data management workflow with all instruments accessible and controllable from any point of the network with no need for additional hardware, such as servers, ensuring costs and effort are minimized.
Workstation Connect features
Connecting your workstations together and designating one as the Chromeleon Domain Controller enables a large number of benefits normally only available to enterprise users.
- Remote instrument control & data processing
- Compliance and data integrity tools as standard
- Centralized administration & licensing
- Centralized shared printers
- Easier data searching and sharing
- Enterprise-level support contract
- Scalability for future proofing
- Centralized data storage capability*
* Requires additional hardware such as Network Attached Storage (NAS) or server file share.
The No-Compromise Chromeleon CDS Solution
Chromeleon Software bridges the needs of IT and the lab, offering better spend efficiency and easier, complete compliance plus increased efficiency.
Chromeleon Software Overview
Run instruments using the same intuitive user interface, with the same methods, and provide results in the same format. Operate any instrument, any time.
New! Chromeleon CDS - What's New in Version 7.3.1
Chromeleon 7.3.1 CDS implements a number of new features ensuring you can work smarter and not harder! Discover the latest release, bringing new capabilities.
* Required field