Choose from gold-standard Sanger sequencing technology and fragment analysis to flexible and scalable next-generation sequencing (NGS) to help your clinical research lab realize its full sequencing potential.
Comprehensive sequencing solutions
Choose Sanger sequencing to:
- Study diseases with clearly defined phenotypes
- Sequence 1 to 2 genes or up to 96 targets
- Sequence 1–96 samples at a time without barcoding
- Confirm NGS variants with up to 99.99% accuracy
- Get longer read lengths (up to 1,000 bp)
Choose NGS to:
- Study diseases with higher levels of phenotypic heterogeneity
- Sequence more than 2 genes or more than 96 targets
- Sequence more than 96 samples for multiple targets
- Discover novel variants
Sequence from your benchtop with revolutionary "on-chip" technology.
Gold-standard technology—the ultimate sequencing verification tool.
Our portfolio supports a wide range of throughput and research application needs for DNA sequencing and fragment analysis.
Heritable genetic modifications that are not attributable to changes in the primary DNA sequence.
A detailed understanding of the RNA (coding and non-coding) in a given cell or cell sample is invaluable for understanding differential expression in normal and disease processes.
Manage and track genomic data for NGS or Sanger Sequencing in one platform.
New Capillary Electrophoresis Instruments Support Center
Find tips, troubleshooting help, and resources for support related to your capillary electrophoresis instruments.
|NEW||Next-Generation Sequencing Support Center
Find tips, troubleshooting help, and resources for your next-gen sequencing applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.