Firmware upgrade for the Xenon Electroporation System.
These firmware upgrades are for the Xenon Electroporation System only: A50301 Gibco CTS Xenon Electroporation Instrument
Firmware versions will include all enhancements of previous releases in addition to the new features listed below. This version will not in any way affect the performance of your Xenon system except for the specific changes outlined below.
New features in Firmware 1.0.1
- Added skip extraction
- Added manual drain purge
- Added FSE Test Suite methods
- Fixed WIFI WPA and WEP hexadecimal issues
New features in Firmware 1.0.2
- Added Open Platform Communication features
- Fixed manual purge issues
New features in Firmware 1.0.3
- Added PDF report generation
- Added sample retrieval workflow
- Prevent user from starting extraction if protocol selected is not created by signed in user
- Prevent user sign out in CM mode during a run. The sign out will only happen when the run is completed
- Added new information for OPC server
New features in Firmware 1.0.4
- Update firmware for precool subsystem
- Update OPC UA server with new information
Downloading the firmware file
- Download the attached file onto a USB memory stick (shown in .update format).
Important: For Internet Explorer users, right click the above “download” link. Click “Save Target As”. Change the file extension to “.update” and click save
- Save/Transfer the .update file (not in any folder) on your USB stick.
- Make sure that no other .update files are present on the memory stick.
Updating your Xenon instrument
- Power on the instrument.
- Insert the USB memory stick containing the firmware update into one of the USB ports in the Xenon™ instrument.
- On the Home screen, touch ‘Settings’.
- In the Settings menu, touch ‘Maintenance & Services’.
- Touch 'Software Updates’.
- If you have downloaded the firmware properly, the file will appear on the screen.
- Select the file on the screen, and press 'Upgrade' at the bottom of the screen.
- Touch ‘Yes’ to confirm that you want to upgrade.
IMPORTANT! Ensure that you do not turn off the instrument when the upgrade is in progress.
- When the upgrade process is complete, the instrument will restart automatically. When it has rebooted, you can remove your USB stick.
Important licensing information:
DISCLAIMER: TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. AND/OR ITS AFFILIATE(S) WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, MULTIPLE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM THIS DOCUMENT, INCLUDING YOUR USE OF IT.
These products may be covered by one or more Limited Use Label Licenses. By use of these products, you accept the terms and conditions of all applicable Limited Use Label Licenses.