End-Point PCR and PCR Primers Support
Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- How do I store my oligos and what is their stability?
- What level of purification do I need for my PCR primers?
- Can you compare the DNA polymerases you offer by fidelity, maximum amplicon length, and 3′ A-overhang?
- Does Platinum® Taq DNA Polymerase High Fidelity enzyme mix leave 3′-A overhangs on the PCR product for subsequent cloning into a TOPO® TA or original TA vector?
- Can you suggest some guidelines that will help me design my PCR primers?
- I received my primer order, but the yield is lower than the scale that I ordered. Why is this?
- I’m getting no bands from my PCR product. What could cause this?
- What can I do to eliminate nonspecific bands in my PCR?
- I’m seeing smearing after PCR. What is causing this?
- I’m getting low yield of the desired fragment. What am I doing wrong and how can I increase my yield?
- Overview: PCR Essentials
- Overview: PCR Literature and Resource Library
- Overview: PCR & RT-PCR
- Overview: Platinum® Taq DNA Polymerase
- Overview: The History of PCR (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Overview: Exploring PCR – A Colorful Infographic on the Polymerase Chain Reaction (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Overview: Phire Hot Start II DNA Polymerase – Perfect for Fast and Robust Routine PCR (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Overview: 10 Years of Phusion – Phusion Acknowledged for 10 Years of Innovation (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Overview: Optimizing Tm and Annealing (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Overview: PCR Enzymes & Master Mixes (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Overview: dNTPs, NTPs & Modified Nucleotides (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Comparison Table: qPCR vs. Digital PCR vs. Traditional PCR
- Comparison Table: One-Step & Two-Step RT-PCR
- Protocol: PCR Protocols
- Selection: Choosing a Thermal Cycler
- Selection: Choosing your PCR Enzyme and Master Mix
- Selection: Choosing your Reverse Transcription-PCR Kit
- Video: PCR Video Library
- Video: Introduction to PCR
- Video: How to Set Up a PCR Reaction with Phusion DNA Polymerase (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Video: How to Perform the Direct vs Dilution PCR Protocols (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Video: How to Perform a Robust PCR on an Unpurified Sample in less than 30 mins (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Workflow: Reverse Transcription Essentials
- Overview: Oligo Quality Control
- Overview: Primer Design Tips & Tools
- Overview: Technical Resources for Oligonucleotides
- Overview: Specialized Primers & Oligos
- Protocols: Oligonucleotides
- Tables: Electronic Codes for Ordering
- Overview: Plastic Consumables (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Selection: Choosing your PCR Accessories (Tubes, Strips, Plates, etc.)
- Video: OEM Manufacturing Capabilities for Plastic Consumables (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Video: Flexible Consumables for PCR & qPCR (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Video: Using the Harris UniCore for Direct PCR Sampling (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Webinar: PCR Education
- Webinar: Design and Optimization of Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Webinar: DNA Polymerases at Work: Finding your PCR Champion (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Webinar: Direct PCR: Amplify Without Purification (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Webinar: Direct PCR Kits and Applications (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Webinar: Optimize your PCR (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Browse our site for: Training, Events, and Webinars
- OligoPerfect™ Designer: A tool to help you design primers for cloning, sequencing, and detection experiments.
- Vector Selection Tool
- Tm Calculator (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Multiple Primer Analyzer (legacy Thermo Scientific™): A tool to help you analyze and compare multiple primer sequences simultaneously li>
- PCR Reaction Setup for Phusion (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Fidelity Calculator for Phusion DNA Polymerases (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
Custom synthesized oligonucleotide primers, probes, and genes, all built to your custom specifications.
From custom vector design to high-throughput protein expression, we have a solution to meet your needs.
Gene synthesis outperforms traditional cloning by providing fast turnaround times and guaranteed sequence accuracy. Construct design and optimization services are also available in order to fine-tune the expression of your gene(s) of interest.