End-Point PCR and PCR Primers Support
Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- How do I store my oligos and what is their stability?
- What level of purification do I need for my PCR primers?
- Can you compare the DNA polymerases you offer by fidelity, maximum amplicon length, and 3′ A-overhang?
- Does Platinum® Taq DNA Polymerase High Fidelity enzyme mix leave 3′-A overhangs on the PCR product for subsequent cloning into a TOPO® TA or original TA vector?
- Can you suggest some guidelines that will help me design my PCR primers?
- I received my primer order, but the yield is lower than the scale that I ordered. Why is this?
- I’m getting no bands from my PCR product. What could cause this?
- What can I do to eliminate nonspecific bands in my PCR?
- I’m seeing smearing after PCR. What is causing this?
- I’m getting low yield of the desired fragment. What am I doing wrong and how can I increase my yield?
- Application Note: Fast and Efficient Site-Directed Mutagenesis with Platinum SuperFi DNA Polymerase
- Application Note: Direct PCR with blood
- Application Note: Multiplex PCR
- Citations: PCR Literature and Resource Library
- Technical Note: PCR Cloning Considerations
- Search our database for Product Documents: Manuals, Vector Maps, Citations and References
- Search our database for Quality and Safety Documents: MSDS, COA
- Overview: PCR Learning Resources
- Overview: PCR Literature and Resource Library
- Overview: PCR & RT-PCR
- Overview: Platinum® Taq DNA Polymerase
- Overview: The History of PCR (Thermo Scientific™)
- Overview: Exploring PCR – A Colorful Infographic on the Polymerase Chain Reaction (Thermo Scientific™)
- Overview: Phire Hot Start II DNA Polymerase – Perfect for Fast and Robust Routine PCR (Thermo Scientific™)
- Overview: 10 Years of Phusion – Phusion Acknowledged for 10 Years of Innovation (Thermo Scientific™)
- Overview: Optimizing Tm and Annealing (Thermo Scientific™)
- Overview: PCR Enzymes & Master Mixes (Thermo Scientific™)
- Overview: dNTPs, NTPs & Modified Nucleotides (Thermo Scientific™)
- Comparison Table: qPCR vs. Digital PCR vs. Traditional PCR
- Comparison Table: One-Step & Two-Step RT-PCR
- Protocol: PCR Protocols
- Selection: Choosing a Thermal Cycler
- Selection: Choosing your PCR Enzyme and Master Mix
- Selection: Choosing your Reverse Transcription-PCR Kit
- Video: PCR Video Library
- Video: Introduction to PCR
- Video: What is Hot-Start PCR?
- Video: What is High-Fidelity PCR?
How to set up a PCR reaction with Phusion DNA polymerases
How To perform the Direct vs Dilution PCR protocols
How to perform PCR directly on an unpurified sample in under 30 min
- Overview: Oligo Quality Control
- Overview: Primer Design Tips & Tools
- Overview: Technical Resources for Oligonucleotides
- Overview: Specialized Primers & Oligos
- Protocols: Oligonucleotides
- Tables: Electronic Codes for Ordering
- Overview: Plastic Consumables (Thermo Scientific™)
- Selection: Choosing your PCR Accessories (Tubes, Strips, Plates, etc.)
OEM Manufacturing Capabilities for Plastics Consumables
Flexible consumables for PCR and qPCR
- OligoPerfect™ Designer: A tool to help you design primers for cloning, sequencing, and detection experiments.
- Vector Selection Tool
- Tm Calculator
- Multiple Primer Analyzer (Thermo Scientific™): A tool to help you analyze and compare multiple primer sequences simultaneously
- PCR Reaction Setup for Phusion (Thermo Scientific™)
- Fidelity Calculator for Phusion DNA Polymerases (Thermo Scientific™)
Custom synthesized oligonucleotide primers, probes, and genes, all built to your custom specifications.
From custom vector design to high-throughput protein expression, we have a solution to meet your needs.
Gene synthesis outperforms traditional cloning by providing fast turnaround times and guaranteed sequence accuracy. Construct design and optimization services are also available in order to fine-tune the expression of your gene(s) of interest.