Adenoviral Gene Delivery for Mammalian Expression Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- How should I store my adenoviral expression vector?
- I have generated my adenoviral expression clone. How should I purify the plasmid DNA?
- What is the packaging limit for the adenoviral system?
- Do you recommend a specific FBS for culturing 293A cells? Which plastic plates do you recommend?
- How should I store my adenoviral stocks?
- I am using your ViraPower™ Adenoviral Expression System and am getting a low adenoviral titer. Can you offer some troubleshooting tips?
- I tried to titer my adenoviral stock and did not see any plaques. What could have happened?
- I prepared my adenoviral stock but the titer was indeterminable even though the cells looked completely lysed. Did I do something wrong?
- I am getting very poor expression of my protein after adenoviral transduction. Can you offer some tips?
- I am getting persistent toxicity effects when I transduce my target cells with my adenoviral stock. What is the issue?
Guides and tools
- Gibco® Cell Culture Companion: An app designed to capture and store vital experiment information as you count cells, perform cell culture calculations, and generate growth curves.
- DailyCalcs Science Calculator: An app designed to calculate molarity, dilution, molecular weight, and more. Also includes a Transfection Calculator you can use to simplify transfection experimental setup.
Specifically designed for small-scale, non-cGMP custom media orders when speed matters most; offers Gibco® quality media in small batches for quick turnaround and smooth transition to cGMP scale-up.
Cloning can sometimes be difficult and time-consuming—especially if you need to create custom vectors, handle multiple sequences at once, or if you need to express proteins using multiple systems. Our Custom Services team can quickly complete these project phases for you, so you can skip the technical hurdles, focus on the biology, and expedite end-results. From custom vector design to high-throughput protein expression, we have a solution to meet your needs.
Our Custom Services team will apply its expertise in viral production and utilize our lentiviral system to create replication-incompetent lentiviral particles that efficiently transduce nearly any dividing or non-dividing cell type. For in vivo applications or for cell lines that require high multiplicity of infection (MOI), we can concentrate your lentivirus particles to achieve higher titers.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.