TaqMan® Protein Assay Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- What can I do if my antibody probe does not pass the forced proximity test?
- What can I do if I do not see my protein target on the pre-tested antibody list?
- Why do I not see any difference in expression between my experimental samples and the negative control?
- My antibody probe passed the forced proximity test, but I do not detect any expression of my target protein. What should I do?
- I’m having trouble with my antibody probes. How can I test that the system is working?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Protein Expression Using Real-Time PCR
- Reference: Applications of Quantitative PCR Protein Assays During Reprogramming
- Table: List of Screened Antibodies for Use with the TaqMan® Open Kit
- Video: How Protein Assays Work
- Video: Presentation at ISSCR on Using the TaqMan® Open Kit
- Workflow: TaqMan® Protein Assay Workflow
One central location to handle all your Instrument and Services requests.
Our Genetic Analysis Custom Products and Services team offers a wide range of choices that include customized reagents such as master mixes or custom-designed TaqMan® assays. We will work with you to develop a custom solution that fits your needs.
Our Custom Products and Services team can handle large projects when you do not have access to all the right equipment or reagents. Our contract research work includes designing and performing experiments including sample preparation, data analysis, and reporting for many different applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.