Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- When do I need to calibrate the ViiA™ 7 Real-Time PCR System?
- When do I need to run the RNaseP calibration?
- How do I add a custom dye to the ViiA™ 7 Real-Time PCR System?
- How many files can the ViiA™ 7 Real-Time PCR System hold?
- What volumes can be used in my plate with the ViiA™ 7 Real-Time PCR System?
- What should I do if the software will not connect to the ViiA™ 7 Real-Time PCR System?
- What does the error –“Calibration file already exists” mean?
- Why am I not able to see/export Quantity or Ct values in the ViiA™ 7 Real-Time PCR System software?
- How do I activate or renew my software license?
- What does the error - “Data collection incomplete and cannot be handled by analysis…” mean?
Guides and Tools
- Brochure: ViiA™ 7 Real-Time PCR System
- Guide: ViiA™ 7 Real-Time PCR System Getting Started Guide – Covers standard curve, comparative CT, genotyping, presence/absence, and melt curve experiments
- Guide: ViiA ™ 7 Real-Time PCR System Calibration, Maintenance, Networking, and Security Guide
- Guide: ViiA™ 7 Real-Time PCR System Site Preparation Guide – Covers space, environmental, electrical, and computer requirements
- Guide: Custom Dye Calibration
- Guide: How to Use MicroAmp™ Reaction Plates, Tube Strips, and Tubes
- Selection Table: Real-Time PCR Master Mixes and Instrument Compatibility
- Selection Table:Centrifuge Compatibility Chart for TaqMan™ Array Cards (For use with TLDA block)
- User Bulletin: How to Activate or Renew a License
- Search our database for Product Documents: Manuals, Product Literature, Citations and References
- Search our database for Quality and Safety Documents: MSDS, COA
- Overview: ViiA™ 7 Real-Time PCR System
- Overview: Plastic Consumables (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- General: qPCR Resource Library (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Selection Table: Instrument Service Plans
- Selection Table: Real-Time PCR System Calibration Kit Selection Guide
- Selection Table: Real-Time PCR Instrument Spare Parts
- Selection Table: Choosing your PCR Accessories (Tubes, Strips, Plates, etc.)
- Video: Software Demonstration
- Video: OEM Manufacturing Capabilities for Plastic Consumables (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Video: Flexible Consumables for PCR & qPCR (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Video: Introduction to Thermo Fisher Cloud
- Software: ViiA™ 7 Real-Time PCR System
- Tool: PCR Tubes, Plates, and Accessories Selection Guide
- Tool: Real-Time PCR Troubleshooting Tool
- Tutorial: Learn How to Set Up an AQ Experiment Using an Interactive QuantStudio Real-Time PCR Software Tutorial
- Tutorial: Learn How to Set Up a ddCT Experiment Using an Interactive QuantStudio Real-Time PCR Software Tutorial
- Tutorial: Learn How to Set Up a Genotyping Experiment Using the QuantStudio Real-Time PCR Software
Our Genetic Analysis Custom Products and Services team offers a wide range of choices that include customized reagents such as master mixes or custom-designed TaqMan® assays. We will work with you to develop a custom solution that fits your needs.
Our Custom Products and Services team can handle large projects when you do not have access to all the right equipment or reagents. Our contract research work includes designing and performing experiments including sample preparation, data analysis, and reporting for many different applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.