Applied Biosystems TaqMan Drug Metabolism Genotyping Assays use gold-standard TaqMan 5´-nuclease chemistry for amplifying and detecting specific SNP alleles, multi-nucleotide polymorphisms (MNPs), and insertion/deletions (InDels) in genes associated with drug metabolism. The predesigned TaqMan Drug Metabolism Genotyping Assay collection consists of more than 2,600 assays that target high-value pharmacogenetic markers in 221 drug metabolism enzyme (DME) and associated transporter genes.
• Enables accurate detection of biologically important polymorphisms with roles in drug metabolism and transport
• Select individual assays for your drug metabolism studies, with flexibility and ease
• Find the right content in our comprehensive collection, with 95% coverage of ADME core markers
• Work confidently; our bioinformatics mapping, design, and in silico QC means you are studying the right SNP
• Get started immediately with ready-to-use assays delivered in as little as one dayApproximate ship time
1–2 days in North America and 3–5 days in Europe*
Every TaqMan Drug Metabolism Genotyping Assay in our collection has been functionally tested using genomic DNA samples from 180 individuals representing four different ethnic groups. The DME assay targets were derived from public databases, consortiums, and published articles. To enable easy identification, these assays have been mapped to the common public allele nomenclature websites where possible.
TaqMan SNP Genotyping Assays require only three reaction components for PCR: purified genomic DNA (1–20 ng), the assay solution, and TaqMan Genotyping Master Mix (or another compatible master mix) (sold separately).
All assay designs are the product of our bioinformatics pipeline, optimized over the course of more than a decade by leveraging manufacturing and assay performance data. TaqMan Assays have been cited in over 40,000 publications and are backed by more than 350 patents.
All of our predesigned TaqMan Assays are covered by the TaqMan Assays qPCR Guarantee
Recommended master mix (sold separately): TaqMan Genotyping Master Mix
*Our most popular assays are stocked in North America and Europe for overnight delivery where possible. If an assay is out of stock, it may take an additional 3–5 business days for delivery.
**Terms and conditions apply. For complete details, go to www.thermofisher.com/taqmanguarantee.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.