Lower Hydrophobic Retention
High-Efficiency Separations for Enhanced Resolution and Sensitivity
- Recommended for moderately hydrophobic analytes or when a less hydrophobic phase provides optimum retention
Same System, Same Method, Better Results
- Core-enhanced technology 4µm particles and narrow particle size distribution reduce band broadening and improve separation efficiencies for conventional HPLC methods.
- High surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing.
Excellent Reproducibility and Robustness
- Solid-core 4µm particle design means that no changes to the method or system are required.
- Advanced bonding technology
- Automated packing process
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.