ExpiFectamine Sf Transfection Reagent is a next-generation cationic lipid-based reagent for efficient DNA transfection of insect cells using fast, flexible protocols.
ExpiFectamine Sf Transfection Reagent:
• Delivers robust and reproducible transfection, giving you greater confidence in your results
• Enables transfection of plasmid DNA in adherent and suspension Sf9 and Sf21 cell cultures for reliable recombinant baculovirus production
• Facilitates efficient production of high-titer, high-quality P0 recombinant baculovirus in suspension culture format without the need for further virus amplification
• Exhibits low toxicity and does not require medium change post-transfection
• Is part of a simple, fast protocol with a short 5-minute complexation time
• Demonstrates linear scalability of transfections from culture volumes of 4 mL to 500 mL in suspension format
The ExpiFectamine Sf Transfection Reagent is a core component of the ExpiSf Expression System
and has been optimized for transfection of ExpiSf9 Cells
. However, the reagent also demonstrates superior performance using other Sf9 and Sf21 insect cells cultured in serum-free media such as Sf-900 II SFM or Sf-900 III SFM in both adherent and suspension culture formats.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.