The Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 7 Pro Real-Time PCR System adds innovative smart features to the real-time PCR (qPCR) workflow, all in a compact footprint. With facial authentication, voice commands, Smart Help, multiplex capability, motorized interchangeable blocks, simplified workflow, intuitive software, automation capabilities, and large capacitive touch-screen interface, the QuantStudio 7 Pro system offers exceptional reproducibility with minimal well-to-well and instrument-to-instrument variation. Designed for ultimate ease-of-use, the system offers high quality, high throughput, excellent reliability, and an optimal user experience for researchers who want to work smarter in the lab.
Features of the QuantStudio 7 Pro Real-Time PCR System include:
• Easy and convenient hands-free operation with facial authentication and voice commands
• Reduced errors and manual entries with smart qPCR workflow and TaqMan Array Plates with RFID
• Space savings with small footprint and true standalone operation; setup, start, monitor, and analyze directly on the touchscreen
• Peace of mind with Smart Help; contact Technical Support directly from the touchscreen
• Reduced downtime with Smart Remote Support; show issues to Technical Support for speedy resolution
• Application versatility with easily changed blocks and four different block types
• Increased productivity with automation compatibility for 24/7 operation
• Access, analyze, and share data anytime, anywhere with our Connect cloud-based platform for real-time information access, secure data storage, and online results sharing
• Remote monitoring of run status using the Instrument Connect monitoring app
• Design and Analysis software compatible with PC and Mac operating systems
• Compatible with over 8 million TaqMan Assays for gene expression, genetic variation, gene regulation, or protein expression experimentsEasy and convenient hands-free operation
The QuantStudio 7 Pro system was designed for a simple and powerful qPCR experience. Hands-free operation with facial authentication and voice commands enables users to quickly and easily access their personal profiles and settings without even removing their gloves.Smart qPCR for ultimate ease of use
With embedded RFID readers, the QuantStudio 7 Pro system has the capability to run TaqMan Array Plates with RFID tags. These RFID tags simplify data tracking (with embedded lot number, expiration date, etc.) and reduce the need for manual data entry with preloaded assay layout, dye information, and thermal protocol. Automating this data transfer allows users to simply load the plate and start the run—no data entry needed.Learn more about the TaqMan Array Plates with RFID ›Peace of mind with Smart service
Minimize downtime with premium service offerings for the QuantStudio 7 Pro system. Smart Help allows users to contact Technical Support directly from the touchscreen, without the need to download files or spend time on the phone. Experienced technicians will analyze the request and respond according to the user’s preference (phone or email) and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Smart Remote Support is an immersive collaboration tool that allows customers to quickly and efficiently show issues to Technical Support for resolution, helping reduce instrument downtime compared to on-site repair and helping minimize the need for on-site visits.Connect
The Connect platform
provides scientists with a secure place to store, analyze, and share data. Applied Biosystems qPCR Analysis Modules within the platform are web browser-based software tools that are flexible, fast, and easy to use. These software tools support a variety of analyses including relative quantitation, standard curve, high resolution melt (HRM), genotyping, and presence/absence. They are compatible with Mac or PC, as well as most Applied Biosystems instrument file types.Format flexibility
The QuantStudio 7 Pro system accommodates the interchange of 96-well (0.2 mL), 96-well (0.1 mL), 384-well, and TaqMan array card (TAC) blocks. The system is delivered with one block type; other block types may be purchased separately. In addition, an Orbitor Microplate Mover is available for this system to support high-throughput workflows. For a more value-priced system that does not support TaqMan array cards or automation (but that can be upgraded to do so at a later date), please see our QuantStudio 6 Pro Real-Time PCR System. And for the ultimate in flexibility, consider the QuantStudio 12K Flex Real-Time PCR System, which also accommodates TaqMan OpenArray plates.Accomplish more, faster
Run hundreds of real-time PCR reactions effortlessly using TaqMan Array 384-well microfluidic cards. And when integrated with the Orbitor Microplate Mover (available separately), the QuantStudio 7 Pro system maximizes your throughput capabilities.High application versatility
Simple workflows, reliable assays and reagents, multiple formats, and intuitive software are available for a broad range of applications, including gene expression, genetic variation, and gene regulation.Results you can trust
Improved well-to-well and instrument-to-instrument data accuracy is achieved with the OptiFlex system, which features six decoupled excitation and emission filter channels with 21 filter combinations for maximum multiplexing and chemistry flexibility.Sensitive data analysis
Detect changes in target quantity as small as 1.5-fold in single-plex reactions and obtain 10 logs of linear dynamic range.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.