One simple step gets you to your data faster
Applied Biosystems TaqMan Array Plates with RFID and QuantStudio 6/7 Pro Real-Time PCR System create an improved user experience with “smart” features that eliminate manual steps currently necessary to upload plate layout and assay information into your experiment file.
Data are seamlessly transferred from the RFID tag to the QuantStudio 6/7 Pro system; TaqMan file download and transfer are no longer necessary.
Get TaqMan gold-standard performance and reproducibility from pre-spotted assays, while leveraging the innovative, time-saving features to improve traceability and reduce manual errors.
QuantStudio 6/7 Pro Real-Time PCR System
TaqMan Array Plates with RFID can only be used on the QuantStudio 6/7 Pro Real-Time PCR System. Don’t have a QuantStudio 6/7 Pro system?
Features of TaqMan Array Plates with RFID
- Smart workflow—plate layout and assay information are stored on an RFID tag, which is read by the QuantStudio 6/7 Pro instrument and transferred to the EDS file
- Efficient data analysis—no need to download TaqMan files and upload a plate layout. Once your experiment is complete, you can start analyzing your data.
- Flexible formats—nine different formats are available depending on how many genes you are studying
- Convenient setup—just add master mix and cDNA
- Gold-standard performance—high-quality TaqMan Assays are pre-spotted on the plate for superior reproducibility
Uploading the plate layout and assay information to your QuantStudio 6/7 Pro system:
There are two methods for ordering TaqMan Array Plates with RFID.
Method 1: order plates online
- Configure your TaqMan Array Plate online using the configurator tool.
- Once all assays have been added to the plate layout, click "Complete Your Design".
- On the subsequent "Custom Array Summary" screen, enter the quantity of plates needed, and check the box to "Add RFID tag(s) for QuantStudio 6/7 Pro" (shown at right).
- Click "Add to Cart".
- TaqMan Array plates and RFID tags are added to the cart together.
- Check out as usual.
Method 2: order plates offline
- Ask your Sales Representative to add part number A43823 to your purchase order. (There is no additional charge.)
- Email your purchase order, list of Assay IDs, TaqMan Array Plate part number, and quantity to email@example.com.
If you don’t have a purchase order prior to contacting Genomic Orders, then be sure to let them know that you want A43823 added to your order.
List of Custom TaqMan Array Plate part numbers currently available with RFID tags
|Format||Part number||No. of assays + controls||No. of samples / replicates||Minimum order qty|
|TaqMan Array, Standard, 96-well plate; Format 8||4413266||7 + 1||12||6|
|TaqMan Array, Standard, 96-well plate; Format 16||4413264||15 + 1||6||6|
|TaqMan Array, Standard, 96-well plate; Format 16 Plus||4413265||12 + 4||6||6|
|TaqMan Array, Standard, 96-well plate; Format 32||4391528||31 + 1||3||6|
|TaqMan Array, Standard, 96-well plate; Format 32 Plus||4391529||28 + 4||3||6|
|TaqMan Array, Standard, 96-well plate; Format 48||4391526||47 + 1||2||6|
|TaqMan Array, Standard, 96-well plate; Format 48 Plus||4391527||44 + 4||2||6|
|TaqMan Array, Standard, 96-well plate; Format 96||4391524||95 + 1||1||6|
|TaqMan Array, Standard, 96-well plate; Format 96 Plus||4391525||92 + 4||1||6|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.