Applied Biosystems TaqMan Array plates provide the gold-standard performance of our probe-based TaqMan Assays in familiar 96- and 384-well formats. Manual transfer of reagents into plates during routine experimental setups can be time-consuming and tedious. TaqMan Array plates are designed to reduce redundant pipetting steps, minimize loading errors, and help save money by decreasing master mix consumption, making them an ideal solution for fast, easy, and reproducible experimental setup.
There are four content options available, including: inventoried (preconfigured), made-to-order flexible, custom, or specialty designed panels. Regardless of which option you choose, the plates arrive prepopulated with the selected dried-down Applied Biosystems TaqMan Assays (primers and probe sets). The only step remaining is to add your sample and master mix.
Save on 96 well TaqMan array plates! Get inventoried, made to order, and custom 96-well TaqMan Array plates for $149 per plate. Use promotion code P4431266 (US) or P4431310 (Canada) at check out.*
Why choose TaqMan Array plates for your research?
Array plates are ideal for mid-throughput verification studies, translational research, research screening of biomarkers and toxicology panels, and analysis of pathways, target classes, and complete disease sets using real-time PCR. TaqMan Array plates are intuitive and compatible with most real-time PCR instruments on the market.
Benefits of using TaqMan Array plates include:
- Convenient setup—dried-down TaqMan Assays in a 96- or 384-well plate; just add master mix and your cDNA sample
- Flexible format—choose from preconfigured to customizable panels in 0.1- or 0.2-mL formats
- Streamlined data analysis—compare and analyze multiple plates via our Connect cloud-based platform
- Low input starting material—use as little as 1 ng per 20-µL reaction or 5ng per 10-µL reaction per well
- Optional RFID enabled—a sample setup file can be imported instead of assigning or editing a well manually
When to use TaqMan Array plates
Plates are optimal for medium-sized projects involving approximately 32 samples and/or fewer than 48 targets, but they also allow for the greatest flexibility in number of samples and targets when compared to other formats. Our plates have a simplistic and intuitive workflow in which the panels are prealiquoted with dried-down assay targets. Each array plate requires less master mix compared to single-tube assays, resulting in savings on master mix consumption. Plates are a great option if you want convenience, efficiency, flexibility, and reproducibility while maintaining a quick delivery time (1–2 days for inventoried and less than 3 weeks for custom panels).
Versatile formats and applications
Preconfigured, off-the-shelf plates containing a set of curated TaqMan Assays relevant for specific pathways, biomarker sets, or disease states.
Explore a list of inventoried plates using the easy search tool below.
0.2 mL TaqMan Array plates
0.1 mL TaqMan Array plates
- 96 and 384 well
- cDNA quantity: 5–50 ng
- 10 µL
- Run time: <40 minutes or ~2 hrs depending on master mix
Search for inventoried and flexible (made-to-order) TaqMan Array plates
|Product format/ instrument||QuantStudio 3||QuantStudio 5||QuantStudio 6||QuantStudio 7||QuantStudio 12k Flex||StepOne Plus||7500|
|96-well plate, 0.2 mL||✓*||✓**||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|96-well plate, 0.1 mL||✓*||✓**||✓||✓||✓||✓|
* QuantStudio 3 comes with either a 96-well standard OR 96-well fast block
** QuantStudio 5 comes with either a 96-well standard, 96-well fast block OR 384-well block
Did you know that TaqMan Array plates are compatible with Bio-Rad instruments? It’s true.
How to order TaqMan Array plates based on the model and block of your Bio-Rad instrument
BioRad CFX Connect/CFX96 Touch 0.1 -mL blocks are compatible with our Fast 0.1 -mL 96-well TaqMan Array plates, and are available in all three formats: custom, made-to-order flexible, and inventoried panels.
All other BioRad instruments/blocks are compatible with Specialty TaqMan Array plates, 96-well and 384-well. Contact our Specialty Plating team for more information. If you are still unsure of what product to use contact Technical Support.
Flexible, made-to-order TaqMan Array plates
- Curated list of suggested assays preloaded to get you started
- Can modify as needed
Custom TaqMan Array plates
- Start with a blank slate
- Load any predesigned TaqMan Gene Expression Assay
* Terms and conditions: Promotion is valid in the US (excluding Puerto Rico) and Canada on the purchase of an inventoried, made to order and custom 96 well TaqMan Real-Time PCR Array Plate. Promotion code US P4431266 or CAD P4431310 must be presented at time of order. Promotion is valid on orders received by Life Technologies no later than June 30, 2022, or until promotional supplies are depleted, whichever comes first. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. No limit on the number of times the promotion code can be used. Offer void where prohibited, licensed, or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.