TaqMan Assay and Array Files can be directly applied to your plate setup for any QuantStudio Real-Time System while using the new Design & Analysis (DA2) app on Connect, Thermo Fisher Scientific’s cloud-based qPCR data analysis platform, and for the QuantStudio 6 and 7 Pro Systems using the Design & Analysis desktop software version 2.3 or later.
The content CDs included with selected TaqMan™ Assay, Array Card, and Array Plate products have been phased out in March 2016, and the information has been made accessible online. Please make the appropriate selection in the tool below to obtain the relevant files and documentation.
Download TaqMan™ Assay / Plates & Cards Files
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are CDs being eliminated?
When will CDs stop shipping with my orders?
What information is available – will I still get what was on the CDs?
Where do I find protocols related to my order?
What products are included?
- TaqMan™ Assays
- Fixed TaqMan™ Array Cards (TAC/TLDA)
- Custom/Flexible TaqMan™ Array Cards (TAC/TLDA)
- Fixed TaqMan™ Array Plates (TAP)
- Custom/Flexible TaqMan™ Array Plates (TAP)
Can I access files from past orders that originally shipped with a CD?
What are the benefits of online access?
- Eliminating the need for a CD reader on computer systems
- Easy access to files and content for specific orders
- Streamlined and secure systems for downloading
- Reduced need for physical storage capacity in labs
- Flexible download options for you to choose the type of information you need
- Eliminating the need to securely dispose of CDs that are no longer needed
- Reducing waste and environmental impact
How secure is the on-line system?
How do I access the files online?
- Go to thermofisher.com/taqmanfiles to access the TaqMan™ Assays, Plates and Cards Download Page.
- Select the appropriate product type.
- Enter the information being requested for the product type.
- Indicate whether you want to receive the files associated with a specific item, or whether you want to receive all files associated with that order.
- Click Submit.
- Associated links will appear for order-specific files and product reference documents.
- Click on the links to download the files.
Where can I find the required information to retrieve the files?
Example #1, TaqMan™ Gene Expression Assays:
For this product, a Rack ID and Sales Order Number are required and can be found on the packaging as shown below.
Example #2, Custom TaqMan™ Array Plates:
For this product, a Sales Order Number and Batch Number are required and can be found on the packaging as shown below.
What happens if I lose the information needed to retrieve the files?
I would like to view files for multiple items I ordered. Is there a quick way to retrieve files for multiple items, or do I need to enter everything individually?
Note: For TaqMan Advanced miRNA products containing multiple Array Plates or Cards, entering a part number for an individual plate will allow you to access files for every plate in the complete panel (i.e. entering the part number for one plate in the TaqMan Advanced miRNA Human Serum/Plasma panel will allow access to files for both plates).
What browsers are compatible with the online system?
How are partial shipments handled?
How long will my files be stored?
Where can I go for support with the site?