The Thermo Scientific TriPlus 300 Headspace Autosampler is designed for fast startup, high productivity, and maximum flexibility for any lab analyzing organic volatiles.
Superior sample integrity and traceability, end-to-end inertness of the sample path, seamless integration into multiple chromatography data systems, and a chromatographer-friendly local user interface further enhance the system’s versatility and analytical performance across a wide range of applications.
Exceptional Analytical Results
- Proven, ultra reliable valve-and-loop technology delivers accurate, precise analytical results
- Chemically inert sample path protects sample integrity, minimizes carryover effects, and ensures full compliance with any headspace method
- Heated zones can be set between 30° to 300°C to accommodate the widest range of applications, for example, the system can handle delicate biological samples and labile analytes while still being well-suited for high-temperature headspace applications
- Full compliance with existing pharmaceutical, forensic, and environmental methods allows rapid startup and dependable organic volatile determinations
- Priority samples can be placed at any sample tray position, allowing additional flexibility and enabling high-confidence multirun determinations
- Autosampler is compatible with standard GC and GC-MS systems, including those using packed and capillary columns
Higher Throughput, Longer Unattended Operation
- 120-vial sample tray capacity and large 18-vial incubation oven overlap capacity enables long, unattended sequences with highest throughput
- Sequences of nonconsecutive vial positions can be accommodated while maintaining overlap capability
- Built-in barcode capability facilitates confident sample traceability and workflow management
Easy to Use, Easy to Manage
- Autosampler can be moved from one GC to another in minutes, without modifying the GC pneumatics
- Seamless integration in Thermo Scientific™ GC and GC/MS software provides single point of control for the entire analytical workflow
- Control drivers are available for many third-party chromatography data systems (CDSs)
- Gas & Energy Saving Mode provides automatic system deactivation or user-selectable reduction of settings, including temperature, gases, and touch screen intensity, to reduce the environmental impact of the headspace unit
When selected, the Gas & Energy Saving mode becomes active after 10 minutes of complete inactivity. It provides automatic complete deactivation or user-selectable reduction of settings, including temperature, gases, and touch screen intensity, to reduce the environmental impact of the headspace unit.