Rapidly detect as little as 0.25 pg/uL of dsDNA, even in the presence of ssDNA, RNA, and free nucleotides, using the PicoGreen dsDNA quantitation assay and reagent. The assay is linear over three orders of magnitude and has little sequence dependence, allowing you to accurately measure DNA from many sources, including genomic DNA, viral DNA, miniprep DNA, or PCR amplification products.
PicoGreen dsDNA quantitation reagents are:
• Significantly more sensitive than UV absorbance readings, saving precious sample amounts.
• Specific for dsDNA in the presence of RNA.
• Easy to use, just add the dye working solution to the sample, incubate five minutes, and read.
• Suitable for use in 96- and 384-well plate formats
• Compatible with most fluorescence-based microplate readers and fluorometers.
• Picogreen aproximate fluorescence absorption/emission maxima is 502/523 nm, bound to dsDNA.
The PicoGreen dsDNA quantitation reagent and kits are ideal for PCR-based assays, microarray samples, DNA damage assays, enzyme activity assays, genomic DNA quantitation, measuring dsDNA in complex mixtures, and viral DNA quantitation.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.