QuantiGene Plex assays provide a fast and high-throughput solution for multiplexed gene expression quantitation, allowing the simultaneous measurement of up to 80 genes of interest in a single well of a 96- or 384-well plate. The QuantiGene Plex assay is hybridization-based and incorporates branched DNA (bDNA) technology, which uses signal amplification rather than target amplification for direct measurement of RNA or DNA transcripts. The assay is extremely easy to use with a simple ELISA-like workflow, and does not require RNA purification.
- Works with difficult sample types—works with degraded and cross-linked RNA in FFPE tissues and directly with blood, with no RNA purification required
- True multiplexing—measure up to 80 genes of interest and housekeeping genes in the same well with no cross-reactivity, reduces number of samples needed
- Standardized platform—96-well plate format compatible with Luminex™ 200™, MagPix™, and FlexMap3D™ systems
- Simple workflow—ELISA-like workflow for direct hybridization of transcripts to beads and transcript labeling, and no reverse transcription needed
- Large inventory of validated genes—select from over 15,000 genes to create pathway- and disease-themed panels
- Faster customization than other methods—if we don’t have your gene(s), we can create your custom panel within 2 weeks
QuantiGene Plex assay applications
Figure 1. QuantiGene Plex assays for mRNA profiling and DNA copy number determination are ideal for supporting drug discovery and development efforts, as well as translational and clinical research. The examples below highlight the capabilities and benefits of this powerful research tool.
Video: QuantiGene Plex - How It Works Animation
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.