Plastic solutions for food processing, healthcare, science, and industry
Thermo Scientific™ Capitol Vial™ products are specialized, FDA-approved food-grade polypropylene containers that conform to FDA and SAMHSA specifications. Our triple seal and twin valve design containers are aseptic, airtight, and leak-resistant. The patented flip-top is integrally hinged to the container, allowing the user to open and close the container with one hand.
We design and build custom molds to your specific requirements and manufacture a variety of containers, which are available in light-repellent colors—including amber and black—that can be customized to meet the needs of your application.
Popular Capitol Vial products
Featured Capitol Vial product categories
We offer a wide range of economical flip-top containers and vials for a variety of applications.
- 100% polypropylene shoulderless & linerless vials
- Permanent hinge lid
- Leak-resistant & air tight, with a lock seal
- Available in 22 colors
We manufacture transport tubes and closures for a wide range of laboratory and biomaterial packaging applications.
- Transport tubes are fabricated using FDA-approved clarified polypropylene resin for visual clarity
- Tubes are available in either clear or amber
- Polyethylene caps are available in 5 colors for easy identification
Our veterinary and dairy industry polypropylene vials feature the same patented construction as our flip-top containers, and are ideal for milk sampling, mastitis testing, and other veterinary applications.
- Leak-resistant vials are closed during manufacturing to ensure sterility
- Permanent hinge lid allows one-handed opening and closing
- Veterinary vials are commonly used for infection control of mastitis
- Vials can be used to collect and transport biopsies
- Translucent in color for easy visibility
- Set the standard in the dairy industry for batch, preprocessing, and farm sampling of milk
We manufacture single- and split-specimen collection and transport kits utilizing custom, high-speed automated assembly equipment. Our manufacturing process ensures the collection site that the product has never been opened or tampered with prior to collection.
- Tamper-evident closures
- Collection containers are Class 10,000 aseptic products
- Customized kits and OEM parts available
- Leak-resistant & air-tight, with a lock seal
- Twin valve design provides tighter seal
California Proposition 65 Warning: Products manufactured with polycarbonate (PC), polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polyethylene terephthalate glycol (PETG) or polystyrene (PS) contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.