SampleSorcerers help advance cancer research with the ability to finally get meaningful results from archived and degraded samples.
Bioinfomagicians analyze NGS data so much easier by helping to find the biological meaning of variants quicker than ever with pushbutton workflows.
Next-generation sequencing is easier for SeqWizards who are enabled to get more information, more cost-effectively, using simple streamlined workflows.
The power to design and run gene research panels quickly and simply enables GeneGenies to get to the variants that matter faster.
I'm a SeqWizard
I sequence 100s of genes from 10 ng of DNA.
And that's no hocus-pocus.
Next-generation sequencing is easier than I anticipated. I get more information, more cost-effectively, using simple streamlined workflows.
Stories from SeqWizards
- Listen to Sandra Pinto Cardoso discuss the analysis of the microbiome in HIV-infected samples using 16S metagenomics.
- See how Jeremy Walker processes over a million samples a year for genotyping-by-sequencing analysis.
- Hear how Manfred Kayser uses Y-chromosome markers and 16S ribosomal DNAs to determine precise timing of forensic evidence.
Solutions for SeqWizards
- Culture-free, rapid identification of polybacterial research samples with the Ion 16S™ Metagenomics Solution and Ion Reporter™ Software.
- Ion PGM™ System can be used for fast, affordable analysis of retrospective bacterial samples from outbreaks.
- Help close the gap in de novo sequencing with Ion TrueMate™ Library kits.
- Design and order your custom panel for any genome with Ion AmpliSeq™ Designer.
Blog posts for SeqWizards
- The identity of King Richard III’s remains confirmed using Ion Torrent™ technology
- Taking the sequencer to where the samples are - the open ocean
- When Time’s Essential—A Faster Way to Characterize Pathogenic Bacteria
- Handling Stress: Fungal Extremophile Transcriptomes on the Ion Torrent™ Proton™ Video