Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems related to TALEN-based genome editing. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- Why should I use TAL/TALEN technology?
- What available functionality (effector domains) do you offer for TALs?
- What guidelines should I follow when designing a TAL sequence?
- What is the difference between Invitrogen™ GeneArt™ Precision™ TALs and Invitrogen GeneArt PerfectMatch™ TALs?
- Do you offer a kit to determine the efficiency of genome editing?
- I’m hoping to use one set of TALs to knock out two genes. I have identified potential binding sites, but I could not find a spot with 100% homology between the two genes. How will the TAL work if there is a one or two base pair mismatch in the binding domain? Will it work at all?
- The binding domain can be either 19 or 25 bp in length. Does one of these work better than the other?
- I am trying to design my TAL but do not have a T at the 5’ end of the TAL effector. What should I do?
- I want to incorporate an effector domain that you do not carry. What should I do?
- I need help troubleshooting my cleavage reaction when using your GeneArt Genomic Cleavage Detection Kit. What should I do?
Guides and Tools
Search our database for Product Documents: Manuals, Vector Maps, Citations and References
Search our database for Quality and Safety Documents: MSDS, COA
- Overview: Invitrogen GeneArt Precision TALs Products & Services
- Overview: TALEN-Based Genome Editing
- Overview: GeneArt TALS for Precise Plant Genome Editing, Better Crop Engineering
- Learning Center: Genome Editing
- Genome Editing Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Guide: Genome Modulation & Editing eBook
- Guide: Immuno-Oncology Product Resource Guide
- References: Genome Editing and RNAi Publications
- Request Information: TALs Request Form
- Selection Guide: Genome Engineering Technology Selection Guide
- Video: TALEN Technology
- Video: GeneArt Precision TALs—Meet the Inventor Series
- Video: Gene Engineering eBook: Genome Editing and Gene Modulation
We offer a wide variety of services to generate a stable cell line using TALEN-based genome editing.
Gene synthesis outperforms traditional cloning by providing fast turnaround times and guaranteed sequence accuracy. Construct design and optimization services are also available in order to fine tune the expression of your gene(s) of interest.
GeneArt CRISPRs are efficient technologies for precise genome modifications in mammalian cells. Talk with our service expert for free consultation in designing the right cell line for your research.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.