Drug Metabolizing Enzyme (DME) Genotyping Support
Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems related to drug metabolizing enzyme (DME) genotyping. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- In my TaqMan® DME Genotyping Assay, which base is labeled with FAM™ or VIC™ dye?
- What master mix can I use with the TaqMan® DME Genotyping Assays?
- What is a star allele?
- How can I find out what TaqMan® DME Genotyping assay I need to detect a particular star allele?
- I cannot find a pre-designed assay to my target. Do you have a custom option?
- I am doing DME genotyping and my clusters are too close together. What can I do?
- I am doing DME genotyping and am only getting a single cluster. Why is that?
- I have imported experiment files into my study, can I now edit the assay IDs and/or sample IDs in the TaqMan® Genotyper Software?
- Why can I not find a TaqMan® DME Genotyping assay to my target?
- Why is the auto calling in the instrument software not working? What can I do?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Drug Metabolism Enzyme (DME) Genotyping with Real-Time PCR
- Overview: Single Tube TaqMan® Drug Metabolism Genotyping Assays
- Overview: TaqMan® Drug Metabolism Assay Sets
- Overview: Pharmacogenomic DME Genotyping
- Selection: TaqMan® PharmaADME Core Marker Set Assay File
- Video: Custom SNP Assay Design Prep
- Video: How a TaqMan® SNP Genotyping Assay Works
- Video: How to Find the Right TaqMan® SNP Genotyping Assay
Our Genetic Analysis Custom Products and Services team offers a wide range of choices that include customized reagents such as master mixes or custom-designed TaqMan® assays. We will work with you to develop a custom solution that fits your needs.
Our Custom Products and Services team can handle large projects when you do not have access to the right equipment or reagents. Our contract research work includes designing and performing experiments including sample preparation, data analysis, and reporting for many different applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.