Microarray Sample Processing Support
- What is the correct fluidics script for the Clariom™ S (human, mouse and rat) assay?
- What are the available assay options for running the Clariom™ S array?
- Which stopping points have been validated for the GeneChip™ WT Pico assay?
- How many freeze/thaw cycles have been validated for use with the GeneChip™ HT 3’ IVT PLUS assay?
- Why is it not necessary to run a globin reduction when using the GeneChip™ WT assays?
Affymetrix™ Research Services Laboratory (ARSL) is a high-throughput genotyping and expression analysis facility that offers affordable and fast genotyping and expression services for large-scale, microarray-based studies.
Get faster access to deeper data with the insight and efficient services of an Affymetrix partner. Our open-source approach ensures that our providers and partners can optimize their services to make the best use of Affymetrix technology and deliver better data to you. Here, you can find the right fit for your collaborative needs.
Experience the convenience of the Affymetrix Research Services Laboratory (ARSL)—just send in your DNA. ARSL has processed thousands of the most challenging FFPE samples, and our lab has the quality systems in place to handle your project with the highest standard of care and excellence. Take advantage of our expertise and receive data of the highest quality with the OncoScan CNV and CNV Plus Services.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.