miRNA Profiling Support
- I’ve labeled my samples, but I’m not ready to hybridize the miRNA Arrays. What should I do?
- Can I re-use my hybridization cocktail?
- Should I be concerned if the signal intensity of 5.8S rRNA probes is lower in some arrays, compared to others?
- Should I disregard all array data for probes that are not the same species as my RNA sample?
- Why can’t I see the miRBase identifier for probe sets in Affymetrix™ Expression Console™ Software charts and graphs?
Guides and tools
Affymetrix™ Research Services Laboratory (ARSL) is a high-throughput genotyping and expression analysis facility that offers affordable and fast genotyping and expression services for large-scale, microarray-based studies.
Get faster access to deeper data with the insight and efficient services of an Affymetrix partner. Our open-source approach ensures that our providers and partners can optimize their services to make the best use of Affymetrix technology and deliver better data to you. Here, you can find the right fit for your collaborative needs.
Experience the convenience of the Affymetrix Research Services Laboratory (ARSL)—just send in your DNA. ARSL has processed thousands of the most challenging FFPE samples, and our lab has the quality systems in place to handle your project with the highest standard of care and excellence. Take advantage of our expertise and receive data of the highest quality with the OncoScan CNV and CNV Plus Services.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.