The UltiMate WPS-3000TSL Semi-Preparative Autosampler performs reliable, accurate and precise
large-volume injections for purifying compounds in the microgram to lower milligram range. It is an
essential part of the Thermo Scientific UltiMate3000 Semi-Preparative System.
- Pulled-loop injection principle for full- and partial-loop injections
- Wide injection volume ranges from 1 to 10μL in partial-loop and 20μL in full-loop mode, or 10 to 100μL and 200μL, respectively.
- Low sample carryover (typically < 0.01%).
- Built-in eluent preheating for improved chromatographic reliability at high temperatures.
- Patented, liquid-based temperature control for efficient heat extraction, protecting thermally sensitive samples.
- Accurate and precise column temperature control (±0.1°C measured in the sample) to qualification standards within pharma laboratories.
Ease of Use
- The Thermo Scientific Viper Fingertight Fitting system allows easy switching of injection volumes and sample loops.
- All fluidic components are accessible from the front.
UltiMate WPS-3000SL service and spare parts still available
The UltiMate WPS-3000SL has been discontinued, but service, spare parts and consumables are still
available through the normal channels. Please contact your local representative to discuss your system