Invitrogen ReadyCount Green/Red Dead Viability stain is benchtop-stable cell stain combination optimized for staining nucleated cells in Countess II FL or Countess 3 FL instruments. Traditional FITC or GFP filter sets such as the EVOS GFP light cube are suitable for exciting and detecting the green stain, while RFP or Texas Red (TxR) light cubes are suitable for the red cell stain. Green denotes live cells while red represents dead cells.
• Accurate—eliminates the error involved with creating stock solutions and dilution series
• Flexible—optimized for use in both Countess II FL & Countess 3 FL automated cell counters, equipped with GFP and RFP or Texas Red (TxR) light cubes
• Fast—stains cells in < 5 minutes
• Convenient—store on your benchtop, no freezing/thawing required, use by mixing 1:1 v/v with cell sample
Works in three simple steps
1. Mix 10 µL of cell sample with 10 µL of cell stain.
2. Pipet the solution into a Countess chamber slide.
3. Insert the slide into the Countess instrument.
Get accurate cell counts
ReadyCount reagents allow for the specific staining of nucleated cells within a mixed population, thereby reducing complexity and improving count-to-count and sample-to-sample repeatability when matched to the appropriate EVOS light cube.