Software update benefits
Your updated Countess II or Countes II FL instrument will have these added benefits:
- Dilution calculator—new built-in dilution calculator displays volume of cell sample and buffer needed (Figure 1)
- Report—save a printer-friendly PDF report of the results, graph(s), and image (Figure 2)
- Simplified workflow—easily save protocols from the adjustments screen
- Modified profile indicator—see when the gating settings for the displayed profile have been modified
Countess II/II FL software download and instructions
Review the installation instructions before updating your software.
- Download the latest Countess II/II FL software version to your desktop.
- Copy the “countess_update_1_0_247.lft” file to a USB drive, then insert the USB drive into the Countess II/II FL instrument. (Ensure the .lft update is not hidden within a folder on the USB, as this will prevent a successful update).
- Press the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the home screen. (Figure 3)
- Select “Software Update” from the Instrument Settings menu. (Figure 4)
- Select the “Update Now” icon. (Figure 5)
- Once the update has completed, restart the instrument. (Figure 6)
Register your Countess Automated Cell Counter
Registering your Countess instrument ensures that you will receive important notifications, including those for new software upgrades.