Getting publication-quality images and data is critical to every researcher. Thermo Fisher Scientific offers the highest quality fluorescence microscopy reagents and assays including cell structure and function dyes and stains, antifades and mountants, instrument calibration and set-up tools and much more.
Workflow and guides
- High-abundance target detection
- Medium- to high-abundance target detection
- Medium- to low-abundance target detection
Instrument and sample set-up
- Preserve fluorescent signals
- Live cells and fixed cells
- Cells, tissue slices or 3D cell cultures
- CytoVista reagent selection guide
- Imaging chambers and brain slicers
- CytoVista products in action
Dyes, stains and assays
- Annexin V staining
- Caspase activity assays
- Chromatin condensation and TUNEL assays
- Mitochondria function assays
Color your way through 30 fantastic illustrations inspired by actual cell images submitted by researchers around the world. Don’t wait! Download a free coloring book that will be sure to inspire your creative scientific expression.
- Protocols for fluorescence microscopy
Find simple and easy-to-use protocols for imaging reagents and assays.
- Cell Analysis Learning Center
Find many resources for learning about cell analysis and imaging applications, techniques and basic principles.
- Imaging Basics in the Molecular Probes School of Fluorescence
- Cell Analysis Support Center
Find technical information, tips and tricks, and answers to everyday problems.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.