Dynabeads® Nucleic Acid Purification Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- What reactive groups do you offer for your surface activated Dynabeads® magnetic beads?
- How can I determine coupling efficiency to Dynabeads® magnetic beads?
- What is the binding capacity of streptavidin-coupled Dynabeads® magnetic beads?
- What is the difference between direct or indirect capture?
- Can Dynabeads® Oligo(dT) magnetic beads be reused?
- My Dynabeads® magnetic beads were accidently frozen. Can I still use them?
- My Dynabeads® magnetic beads are not pelleting well with the magnet. Do you have any suggestions for me?
- What should I do if my Dynabeads® Streptavidin magnetic beads aggregate?
- I’m getting DNA contamination after mRNA isolation using Dynabeads® magnetic beads. Why is this?
- I’m seeing inefficient elution of my DNA when using the Dynabeads® DNA DIRECT™ kit. Do you have any suggestions to improve this?
- Overview: Dynabeads® Products and Technology
- Overview: Biotinylation Guidelines
- Overview: Capture of Biotinylated Molecules – How It Works
- Overview: Elution of the Streptavidin-Biotin Bond
- Overview: Nucleic Acid Capture Assays
- Overview: The History of Dynabeads® and Biomagnetic Separation
- Guide: PCR and Molecular Cloning Handbook
- Protocols: mRNA Protocols
- Protocols: DNA Extraction
- Quality Statement: ISO Certificate of Registration
- References: Using Streptavidin-Coupled Dynabeads® Magnetic Beads
- Selection: Dynabeads® Streptavidin
- Selection: mRNA Isolation with Dynabeads® Magnetic Beads
- Selection: DynaMag™ Magnets
- Selection: Automation Using DynaMag™ Magnets
- Workflow: Subtractive Hybridization with Dynabeads® Magnetic Beads
Our patented technology and proprietary knowledge enable development of beads with customized properties, which may include: a coupled antibody, protein, nucleic acid, or other bioreactive ligand, addition of chemical groups and surface functionality, and varying iron content and magnetic characteristics, bead size, polymer, and pore structure.
Configure your kits, reagents, and enzymes in customized sizes to meet your RNA research needs.
Gene synthesis outperforms traditional cloning by providing fast turnaround times and guaranteed sequence accuracy. Construct design and optimization services are also available in order to fine tune the expression of your gene(s) of interest.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.