Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
What is the best way to determine the quality/purity of my DNA?
What are the possible stopping points when using TRIzol® Reagent?
What can I use to extract DNA from FFPE samples?
What are the minimum and maximum size ranges for DNA fragment cleanup using the PureLink® PCR Purification Kit?
What are the minimum and maximum fragment sizes that can be purified with the PureLink® Quick Gel Extraction Kit (Cat. No. K210012)?
I’m getting low yield of DNA/DNA degradation when isolating it with TRIzol® Reagent. What happened?
The DNA I’ve isolated using the DNAzol® Reagent is hard to resuspend. Do you have recommendations?
- I am getting low yield using PureLink Microbiome DNA Purification Kit. How can I improve the yield?
I’m seeing bead carryover with the ChargeSwitch® PCR Clean-Up Kit. Is this okay for my PCR?
- Overview: Genomic DNA Extraction
- Overview: DNAzol® Reagent Family
- Overview: ChargeSwitch® Nucleic Acid Purification Technology
- Overview: Forensic DNA Extraction
- Overview: GeneCatcher™ Magnetic Beads
- Overview: PCR Essentials
- Brochure: MagMAX™ Sample Preparation System: Automate and Accelerate Nucleic Acid Extraction
- General: Nucleic Acid Electrophoresis and Purification Resource Library (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Guide: PCR and Molecular Cloning Handbook
- Publication: DNAzol®: A Reagent for the Rapid Isolation of Genomic DNA
- Products: DNA/RNA Purification Replacement Buffers
- Protocols: DNA Extraction Protocols
- Protocols: Genomic DNA Purification
- Protocols/Scripts: MagMAX™ Express Instrument Downloadable Protocols/Scripts
- Selection: Which Genomic DNA Extraction from Tissue Kit is Right for You?
- Selection: Which DNA Extraction from Cells Kit is Right for You?
- Selection: Which DNA Extraction from Blood Kit is Right for You?
- Selection: Which Plant DNA Extraction Kit is Right for You?
- Selection: MagMAX™ Nucleic Acid Isolation Kits Selection Guide
- Selection: Which Genomic DNA Purification Kit Right for You?
- Selection: Viral DNA Extraction
- Selection: Bacterial DNA Extraction
- Selection: Buccal DNA Extraction
- Selection: FFPE DNA Extraction
- Technical Note: Agarose Gel Electrophoresis Tips and Tricks
- Video: Fast Magnetic Bead Collection (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Video: Nucleic Acid Purification from Blood Sample (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Video: Nucleic acid Purification from Plant Seeds (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
From custom vector design to high-throughput protein expression, we have a solution to meet your needs.
Gene synthesis outperforms traditional cloning by providing fast turnaround times and guaranteed sequence accuracy. Construct design and optimization services are also available in order to fine tune the expression of your gene(s) of interest.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.