- Which Luciferase assays do you offer to screen cell lysates and media?
- How do I know when to select a Luciferase Glow assay versus a Luciferase Flash assay?
- What is the benefit of using the TurboLuc™ Luciferase One-Step Glow Assay Kit over the Luciferase Glow Assay Kit?
- What options do you offer for Luciferase vectors?
- How do I prepare cells for the Mammalian beta-Galactosidase Assay Kit?
- I used a white plate to read the Luciferase assay and have very high background readings. Should I use a black plate?
- I prepared my Luciferase GlowAssay Working Solution four hours ago, can I still use it?
- I got a high background signal with a Gaussia/Cypridina/Renilla Luciferase Glow/Luciferase Flash assay. What went wrong?
- What can cause low or no signal in the TurboLuc™ Luciferase One-Step Glow Assay?
- I tested theMammalian beta-Galactosidase Assay Kit and did not use the Stop Solution. I performed three absorbance readings and the values were different. Why is this?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Reporter Gene Assays
- Overview: Luciferase Assays
- Overview: Chemiluminescent Reporter Gene Detection Assays
- Learning Center: Protein Biology
- Protein Biology Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Selection: Luciferase Product Selection
- Selection: Luciferase Detection Instrumentation
Have us utilize our extensive suite of expression vectors and host systems to deliver the necessary protein yield for your application. We offer protein expression and production services in baculovirus and mammalian host systems, as well as protein purification and analysis services.
GeneArt™ Cell Lines and Proteins are a suite of service offerings designed to help facilitate protein expression in mammalian cell lines. We can help with every step of the process, including gene design, synthesis, cloning, protein production, and even stable cell generation. Alternatively, we can help with just the parts of the process you request.
All the components necessary to develop the most appropriate assay for your research or discovery target of interest are available from us with our custom solutions. Additionally, our dedicated project managers will guide your project through every step of the process, and constantly keep you informed of our progress. Let us take the hassle out of your hands with a custom solution for you.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.