TaqMan® Probes and Primers Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- What is the difference between a TaqMan® MGB probe, a QSY® quencher, and a TAMRA™ quencher?
- Which quencher should I use for my probe?
- How do I resuspend my primers or probes?
- Can I order a TaqMan® probe with other than FAM™ or VIC® reporter dyes?
- How long does it take to receive a custom probe?
Guides and Tools
One central location to handle all your Instrument and Services requests.
Our Genetic Analysis Custom Products and Services team offers a wide range of choices that include customized reagents such as master mixes or custom-designed TaqMan® assays. We will work with you to develop a custom solution that fits your needs.
Our Custom Products and Services team can handle large projects when you do not have access to all the right equipment or reagents. Our contract research work includes designing and performing experiments including sample preparation, data analysis, and reporting for many different applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.