GeneArt® Combinatorial Libraries Featuring TRIM Technology
DNA sequences will be diversified using pre-assembled trinucleotides building blocks within the chemical synthesis process. This allows for the complete customization of the amino acid composition at randomized sites and thus avoids the occurrence of unwanted stop codons or amino acids.
In comparison to libraries generate using conventional technologies; libraries made with the TRIM technology are therefore of significantly higher quality.
TRIM libraries are available cloned into the vector of your choice or ready to clone in your laboratory. As with other GeneArt® services, constructs are subjected to rigorous quality control checks that include sequencing and statistical analysis to help assure that you receive degenerated sequence libraries that help you achieve your research goals.
Libraries Are Available Cloned or Ready to Clone
|GeneArt® Ready-to-Clone Combinatorial Library||
|GeneArt® Cloned Combinatorial Library||
Get Your Project Started
|Please download the questionnaire to submit project information. For secure data transfer please register at our customer portal.|
Libraries made with conventional technology by the incorporation of degenerated codons (NNS, VNS etc.) are also available. Please use the above mentioned questionnaire for both technologies.
For further information regarding this service or the order process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If limited information on promising sites for mutagenesis is available, site-saturation mutagenesis is likely to fit your mutagenesis needs better.
- Optimize antibody affinity (affinity maturation)
- Humanize antibodies
- Modify antibody specificity
- Improve physicochemical protein properties such as solubility, heat stability, and activity in industrial environments
- Enhance function, such as promoter activity and enzymatic properties
- Prolong half-life of therapeutics for in vivo environments
- Improve enzyme function for industrial use
- Modify enantioselectivity of enzymes
- Induce changes to alter proteins from patented sequences
- Success rate: Customized design allows to include only substitutions known to contribute to a certain property which increases the likelihood of screening success
- Flexibility: Even the ratio of allowed amino acids can be accurately controlled -> e.g. with ratio´s reflecting exactly the one`s found in humans
- Accuracy: TRIM significantly reduces frameshift mutations and "abolishes" the occurrence of stop codons which makes the screening of e.g. antibody libraries more efficient. Ancillary mutation rates achieved are typically in a (correctness range of >82%)
- Maximum diversity: achievable library diversities of up to 1012
- Speed: Our capacities allow for fast production times
All GeneArt® Combinatorial Library products are sequenced and subjected to statistical analysis to help ensure that they meet the following quality benchmarks:
- Sequencing of up to 96 individual transformants to verify that customer’s specifications regarding amino acid content and distribution have been met, and to verify sequence integrity of unmutated portions of the construct
- Bulk sequencing to verify that nondegenerated portions of the construct have the correct sequence and randomized portions meet customer’s specifications
- Real-time PCR prior to amplification to verify that library diversity objectives have been met
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.