iBright Prestained Protein Ladder contains twelve recombinant proteins, ten (11 to 250 kDa) that are blue-stained and fluor-labeled for direct and near-IR fluorescent visualization and protein sizing, and two (30 kDa and 80 kDa) that are unstained and contain IgG binding sites to bind the primary and secondary antibodies used for chemiluminescent and fluorescent detection of the target protein. The protein ladder is supplied in a ready-to-use format for direct loading onto gels; no need to heat, reduce, or add sample buffer prior to use.Compare and view all other protein standards and ladders ›Product features
• Fluorescent visualization—detect the 10 stained proteins using the 670 nm red laser or 700 nm channel of a fluorescence imager
• Western blot confirmation—detect the two unstained proteins (30 kDa and 80 kDa) using the detection system for the target proteinApplications
• Western blotting: detection of the two unstained bands via the detection method used for the target protein. Compatible with chemiluminescent substrates and fluorescent secondary antibodies.
• Protein sizing on SDS-polyacrylamide gels, visualization of proteins during electrophoresis and transfer, and visualization of proteins during fluorescence imaging (ten blue-stained bands)
• Protein size estimation: protein sizing on SDS-polyacrylamide gels and on western blot using near-infrared (NIR) fluorescence imagers
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.