Coming soon—the Arcturus Cellect Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM) System, a redesigned LCM instrument from Thermo Fisher Scientific. The new system will feature a compact, updated design while retaining all of the dual laser functionality.
A complete system for microgenomics
Dual-laser technology lets you take control and precisely capture only the material needed for analysis. Capture only your cells of interest without the worry of contamination or effect on morphology. Infrared (IR) LCM and ultraviolet (UV) laser cutting will be combined in the Arcturus Cellect LCM System.
This compete system for microgenomics will include reagents that have been formulated to balance the delicate nature of handling very small amounts of nucleic acids and maximizing output from that sample.
Additionally, with complementary technologies for both upstream and downstream processes, Thermo Fisher Scientific workflows offer stability, support, and complete solutions, whether it is tissue processing or data analysis.
- Dual laser system—will enable a wide range of applications ranging from single-cell isolation to large biopsy extractions
- Intuitive software—will enable rapid isolation of specific cells in five simple steps and quality control with visual inspection
- Service and support—48-hour response times and user training
- Flexible sample prep—support for a wide range of slide types and sample preparation formats
- Compact design—the footprint is about 32% smaller than the ArcturusXT system
Dual lasers, twice the function
The solid-state IR laser—exclusive to Arcturus LCM systems—is a gentle capture technique that preserves biomolecular integrity and is ideal for single cells or a small number of cells.
The solid-state UV laser offers superior speed and precision and is well-suited for microdissecting dense tissue structures and for rapidly capturing large numbers of cells.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.