Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- We are upgrading to the Windows® 7 operating system. Can I install GeneMapper® Software v.4.0
- I have a copy of GeneMapper® Software v.4.1. What are the computer requirements?
- We just installed GeneMapper® Software v.4.1, and I’m wondering if my old data files will work on it.
- We are upgrading to the Windows® 7 operating system. What version of GeneMapper® Software is compatible with that?
- What are the computer requirements for GeneMapper® Software 5?
- When installing GeneMapper® Software, the installation stalled at 99%. What do I do next?
- When installing the GeneMapper® Software 5 Demo I’m getting the message “User Privileges insufficient to start low level driver”. What does this error message mean?
- I need to uninstall GeneMapper® Software v.4.0 Client, due to failed installation. How can I do this for Client Install configurations on a stand-alone computer?
- How can I back up the data found in GeneMapper Manager?
- I have backed up my data and would now like to import it. How can I do this?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Electrophoresis with Sanger Sequencing
- Overview: PCR for Sanger Sequencing
- Overview: DNA Isolation for Sanger Sequencing
- Overview: Human Identification Solutions
- Citations: Sanger Publications and Literature
- Selection: Sanger Sequencing Instruments and Accessories
- Video: Manufacturing Sanger Sequencing Polymer
Order oligonucleotides that are custom manufactured to your specifications, including 5’ fluorescent labeled primers and primer pairs for use in CE (Sanger) sequencing.
Our Custom Products and Services team can handle large projects when you do not have access to all the right equipment or reagents. Our contract research work includes designing and performing experiments including sample preparation, data analysis, and reporting for many different applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.